Monday 22 March 2010

Website is coming.. the website is coming

Right now my husband, mr. tom, is trying to upload my very own website. I have been saying I would get a website for probably 4 years now. But like most people I am a procrastinator and like to take my time doing important things. The main reason why we have finally decided to get on with it is the coaster thing. At the moment I have just uploaded an album of different designs to facebook for people to view and then order, but it is sort of limited. Not everyone uses facebook... but most people can go to a website. So there we go, I will have a website very soon (fingers crossed). We have been having some trouble getting it up and running. But when it is done you will be able to find it at http://www.caleigh-ill.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment