Saturday 1 May 2010

llamas, llamas, llamas

I love llamas... who doesn't?

I have been drawing llamas since 2004 I believe. They always seem to pop up in my work every now and then.

I actually hate this. I don't know what I was thinking when putting the spinning wheel in there. It just doesnt work. The only good thing that came out of this painting was the llama. I first painted the llama shape in thick black paint with a tiny brush, making a fur texture. I wasn't really sure how it would come out but I love it. Its too bad I ruined the entire painting with a bad decision. Instead of trying to fix it, I thought, it will be much faster and better to just do a whole new painting....


Much better! I love the hand mountains.. I think I will be using that agains somwhere else. I don't think I actually love this painting either, but it is a much better improvement to the previous.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment